- What is the BannerBuzz' Quality Guarantee?
- Our 180 day promise guarantees that products do not contain manufacturing defects, and, if the product fails, breaks, or has ink issue due to a manufacturing defect during that time period, we will either replace the product or issue you a credit equal to the value of the failed product. Bannerbuzz reserves the right to investigate the claim and determine whether or not the failed product is covered by our guarantee.
- How can BannerBuzz offer such low prices without compromising quality?
- As one of the largest wholesale printers in the industry, we can order the materials and supplies directly from the manufacturers. BannerBuzz also manages orders within and outside of the United States, which lowers our overall cost of shipping and design. Since we are saving money from these high-quality products, we believe the savings should be passed along to you
- Why should I order my custom banners from BannerBuzz?
- We offer more than 20 years of high-quality printing experience.
- Each order includes the option of a free design proof.
- Ordering on our website is easy and convenient.
- High-quality products, at low prices. What's not to love about that?
- Our printing house has everything, allowing us to get your order to you faster than our competitors.
- Does BannerBuzz give bigger discounts to commercial orders?
- Yes, please contact our sales department at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-580-4489 for more information on how we can process your bulk order.
- How much is shipping?
- To make things even simpler for our customers, we offer fixed shipping rates anywhere in the United States, largely dependent on the size of your order. Click here for our shipping rates.
- How long does it take to receive my custom banner?
- Once we get the approval for the artwork, our team will take 24 to 48 hours to work on the banner. From there, it depends on the type of shipping, which could range between three to nine business days.
- Does BannerBuzz ship outside of the United States?
- Yes, please contact us to get additional shipping information for locations outside of the United States.
- What if my order is not delivered within the guaranteed time frame?
Estimated delivery times posted on the BannerBuzz' website reflect products that are already printed. We offer several shipping options. When you get to checkout please make sure you choose the appropriate shipping.
- Can I change my artwork once it has been approved and is in production?
Once your artwork has been approved it will go straight to production and no changes can be made.
- Once my reprint has been approved, can I change the artwork?
All reprints must duplicate what was originally printed.
- What if my order is lost by your shipping carrier?
If our shipping carrier loses your order we will open an investigation on that package and issue a reprint with priority shipping.
- What is the BannerBuzz' return policy?
If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, BannerBuzz will send a replacement banner with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced banner. All returns must be reported within 7 days. from the delivery date.
- Go to "my account" to create an online ticket. Here, customers must attach a picture of the damaged banner or incorrect product(s). Typically, a customer representative will respond within one business day and resolve the issue. In some cases, BannerBuzz will ask for additional information related to the damaged banner
Refunds will be issued within 7 days. if the online ticket is approved and will be processed and credited back to the original form of payment.
- How many colors can each banner include?
- BannerBuzz does not have a color limit on its custom banners, allowing you to choose as many photos or graphics as you want on your displays.
- Can BannerBuzz print on both sides of the banner?
- We cannot print on both sides of one vinyl banner, but our two-sided banners are made with two banners attached together. This prevents either print from showing through the material while providing twice the durability.
- What file types are recommended for artwork uploads?
Be sure to convert all fonts to outlines or curves before sending the file. Please set the size of the proof in proportion to the exact size of the custom banner's order. There's no need to include bleeds in the proof, unless it is a part of the graphic. All text should be at least two inches from the edge of the banner's grommets. Acceptable formats include:
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe Reader PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPEG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Depending on the resolution and pixels, PSD, JPEG, TIFF files gets blurry when enlarged. Thumbnail JPGs or GIFs cannot be used for large prints. If submitting these files please follow these guidelines.
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi
Vector: Line art is scalable to any size, it never loses resolution and the image stays clean and crisp. Vector files can be submitted in any size, in proportion to your banner's size
- May I purchase a custom sized banner?
- Yes, please input the custom dimensions in the instant price space. For example, if you are looking for a 4.5 foot by 10 foot banner, input that measurement in the space where it says "instant price."
Repeat these exact dimensions in the "special directions" space to make sure that the design and printing teams are aware of the size of the custom banner.
- Does BannerBuzz make vertical print banners?
- Yes we do.
- Do you print height by width (H x W) or width by height (W x H)?
- Bannerbuzz always measures width by height (W x H). When you select a size on the website, width is always the first dimension, not height. Make sure it matches with your file size.
- Do the custom banners have grommets or holes along the side for hanging? If so, can I order more for my signage?
- All of our banners include grommets every three to four feet apart—per industry standards. If your banner needs to have grommets placed at specific points, please explain in the "special instructions" space.
- Do the banners have slits for the wind?
- Our vinyl banners do not come with wind slits, but this option can be arranged for an additional charge. We also have a collection of mesh banners, which are made with loosely woven vinyl that can withstand heavy winds.
- Are banners waterproof? How long will they last?
- Yes our Vinyl Banners are waterproof and weather proof. Generally our Banners last three to five years
- I am hanging my custom banner over the street between two poles. What do you recommend to make sure it hangs properly?
- Utilizing flexible bungee cords will ensure that the banner will hang in the proper areas. We recommend taking the signage down if the area experiences heavy winds
- Can I see a design proof / preview before paying?
- Check the “proof request” option on the order page and select the “pay later” method at check out. Our designers will email the finalized proof within 24 hours.
- What if I don't like the proof of the banner?
- Our design team will work with you until we create a banner that satisfies you. If we cannot come to an agreement, you can expect to see a full refund within 24 hours.
- What if the colors on the custom banner don't come out the way I expected?
Printers at BannerBuzz are calibrated to print colors accurately to match the order, but in cases that they do not, we cannot be held responsible. The appearance of the thumbnail could be different on our screens and equipment compared to yours. We will not issue refunds or accept returns due to color, depth or tone. We address each of these situations on a case-by-case basis.
- What printer resolution do you use?
Starting from 360 dpi to 1440 dpi
- I'm not comfortable with using credit cards over the Internet. Does BannerBuzz offer a phone or fax alternative?
We will accept the payment over the phone if you are not comfortable entering credit card info on site. We do recommend all orders be placed on the site so you will have access to step by step progress.
- Is there a required minimum order value?
- Yes, we require all orders to be at least $9.99. If the cost is lower, we will charge a handling fee that meets the minimum order price of $9.99. For example, if custom banner total came to $6.99, there would be an additional $3 handling fee, totalling $9.99. Orders over $9.99 will not be subject to a handling fee.
- Will I get a full refund if I decide not to go with the order after 60 days?
- We only provide store credit after 60 days
- How do I use the online banner design tool?
- Please click here to view a YouTube video that thoroughly explains the process.
- What is the difference between 13 oz vinyl material and 15 oz?
- Banners made of 15 oz vinyl utilize a heavier amount of vinyl. This makes banners more durable while adding life to the display. We recommend this option for outdoor custom banners
- Where are you located?
We have two offices for different company purposes.
Address all mail to: Design Print Banner LLC.
10 Treyburn Ct
Greer, SC 29650
1625 Lakes Parkway
Lawrenceville GA 30043
- Where do I mail my payment?
- All checks should be mailed to our sales office located at 1625 Lakes Pkwy. Suite D. Lawrenceville Ga. 30043.
- What does it mean by "Instant preview for this file type not available"?
- For certain file types like PDF, DOC, DOCX, EPS, CDR, AI, PSD, TIF, TIFF, PPT, BMP, SVG, our system is not able to generate an instant proof for review but we have your file and our pre-press department will review your file for size and quality (resolution) before sending it to the production. They will contact you if the file is not good for printing. If a proof is requested, you will receive an email proof (even if the file is good) within 24 hours and we will only process the order after you review and approve the proof.